Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2/12/08, 6:15pm Over Iowa

I've been fortunate as far as JetBlue seating is concerned.  On the short leg from Syracuse to NYC, I had an aisle seat with no one in the middle seat.  On the long leg (NYC to Oakland) I managed to finagle an exit row, but it was the window seat (the aisle is my preference). Upon boarding, I tried to buy the exit row aisle seat from the woman seated there. Offered her as much as $60 to switch with me.  She refused, but things worked out fine as there was (once again) no one in the middle seat.  I have my legs stretched into the middle seat area as I  type this.  These are important issues to a 6-foot plus person.

Hope I am dressed appropriately for the Aleutian Islands.  Despite the cold I got this weekend, I am feeling pretty good.

No comments: